Welcome to the official download site of
„The big Circumpendium“
This compendium deals with one of the most widespread surgical operations in the world – circumcision, the removal of the male foreskin. It came into being in close cooperation with the working group of men affected by circumcision within MOGiS e.V. and the Websites Beschneidung-von-Jungen.de and Beschneidungsforum.de, whom I wish to thank for their support.
The compendium covers all relevant topics regarding the surgery:
- Anatomy and development of the male genital organ
- Medical and non-medical reasons
- Styles, techniques and instruments
- Complications, risks and late effects
- Methods and equipment for foreskin restoration
- The historical background
- A view on rights and ethics
- Case histories of circumcised men
This document is published under a CreativeCommons license and may be freely distributed, in electronic and printed form. This includes making it available for download. Distribution of this document is explicitly encouraged.
Download -> The big Circumpendium (left click to read, right click to save)
For comments and questions the author can be contacted at: